News & Education
- How to Identify High-Quality CoffeeHigh-quality coffee is more expensive than cheap coffee for a reason, but what are the differences and definitions of premium and specialty coffee? Premium coffee refers to coffee beans or blends that are of exceptional quality and often come with a higher price tag. These coffees are typically made from high-grade Arabica beans, which are… Read More »How to Identify High-Quality Coffee
- What are the health benefits of eating microgreens?Microgreens are young vegetable greens that are approximately 1-3 inches tall and are harvested just a few weeks after germination. They are highly nutritious and packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Learn more – What are Microgreens? Here are some of the health benefits of eating microgreens: Incorporating microgreens into your diet is easy and… Read More »What are the health benefits of eating microgreens?
- Investment OpportunityGrowing Puerto Rico now offers investors an opportunity to participate in our hurricane-resilient greenhouse production.
- What is the difference between microgreens, sprouts, and baby greens?What are microgreens and how are they different than sprouts or baby greens?
- What are Microgreens?What are microgreens and how can I store them, and cook with them?
Sign up for our newsletter to be notified first for news and events!